Search This Blog

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm Territorial About My Bathtub

Elsa's friend Lincoln was here for bedtime tonight. It's almost like a sleepover, only Lincoln will be going home at midnight, like Cinderella. Lincoln's mom thought it might be fun if I gave the kids a bath and took some pictures to show her... Elsa did not think this was so much fun. In fact, Elsa was a bit out of sorts all afternoon as she shared HER toys for the first time since she was too young to whine and grab. I guess we don't have kids over here often enough. Elsa was very good about not grabbing toys out of Lincoln's hand when I told her not to; instead she stood very close and cried and whimpered until Lincoln decided to check out the next toy, which immediately became Elsa's favorite "I-have-to-have-that-toy-now!" toy. We went to the park after a while because I can only handle so much sharing training in one day.

Elsa looks happy in all of the pictures below, but she was trying to get out of the tub in the first two and I staged the last one. Apparently Elsa and Lincoln play very well together at Lincoln's house...




No comments: