
1. Elsa recently traveled to which two major cities?
a. Fort Lauderdale
b. Denver
c. Toronto
d. Wilmington
e. Seattle
2. Elsa often asks (signs) for more of what?
a. Food
b. Swinging
c. Music
d. Sliding
e. All of the above
3. Elsa likes to help her stuffed animals?
a. Eat
b. Sleep
c. Swing
d. Change their diapers
e. All of the above
4. Elsa can sign all of the following except:
a. Orange
b. Dad
c. Help
d. Music
e. Book
f. Sleep
5. True/False | Elsa has learned a sign in one sitting
6. Elsa can say all of the following except:
a. Daddy "Daddy"
b. Baby "Ba Ba"
c. bling bling "ling bling"
d. Backpack "packback"
e. onion "nyanyan"
f. dirt "dirt"
g. uh oh "uh oh"
7. Elsa recently helped Daddy build a:
a. house
b. birdhouse
c. patio
d. tree fort
Answers:
1. b and e
2. e
3. e
4. b
5. True
6. c
7. c
2 comments:
It's a good thing that Daddy is kicking butt on his MSCE and Solaris exams because he just failed the Elsa-Exam. Maybe he, Mommy and I should move a wee bit closer so we have a better opportunity to study for such crucial tests!
I got an A+ on the exam, but I do agree that your Uncle Adam should move closer soon. I also think your mom should reconsider letting you join Mensa...
Post a Comment