Welcome to the place where we post thoughts, feelings, and pictures of what we're up to.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
This one's for you, Aunt Holly
Aunt Holly used to sing this song on the phone to Elsa from the far away land of Germany. Elsa usually sings the rest... like this: You never know dear, I guess I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great rendition of You are my Sunshine! I like your version best! I've been singing this song to Evan, too, so someday you can sing it together! I love you, Sweetie!
2 comments:
What a great rendition of You are my Sunshine! I like your version best! I've been singing this song to Evan, too, so someday you can sing it together! I love you, Sweetie!
Fun Aunt Holly
Nice hair girl!
-Daddy
Post a Comment