We bought Elsa a "big girl bed" today which at this point consists of a mattress. While she was napping in mommy and daddy's room we took down her crib and put the mattress in her room. Here is what followed.
Mommy and daddy were working in the office and mommy heard a noise in the house. "I think Elsa is up walking around." We opened the office door and Elsa was in the living room.
M: "Elsa what are you doing?"
E: "I got up and I opened the door and I went to my room and I thought that my big girl bed looked really neat."
Daddy went with Elsa to play on her new bed.
E: "We need to put covers on it."
D: "We'll put covers on before you go to bed."
E: "We need to put something under it... We need to put it on something so I can climb on it." [She was referring to a bed frame.]
D: "Yeah, we'll get a frame soon."
E: "There is a cat outside my window."
D: "Really! First a deer and then a cat."
E: "We need to put something under my bed."
Elsa runs to find mommy.
E: "Mommy, we need to put some wood under my bed so it can be way up in the sky."
No detail escapes Elsa.
1 comment:
You are getting to be such a big girl, Elsa! I can hardly believe it!
Fun Aunt Holly
Post a Comment