Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Private Blog?

In the near future, my daddy would like to make this blog private... so only family and friends can view it. What would this entail for you? Well, we would send you an invitation and you would need to sign up for an account (where you are free to give all kinds of false information). Essentially when you came to see this site, you would need to be signed in with that account.

Why does this matter? Because we need to know who visits our blog. If you could please respond with a comment to this entry or pop us an e-mail we will invite you.

If you know that we know that you read this blog, then don't worry about it. ; )

12 comments:

Laila said...

Do you know that I read this blog? I would be quite sad if I couldn't read about Elsa anymore! :)

Evan and Nathan said...

I read this blog daily. (So do my parents.)

Anonymous said...

We love to read what's going on in Elsa's life! Helps us stay in the loop :)

Al and Sandra said...

Good idea, Elsa. Your daddy is a smart man! Ribbit Ribbit!

Kath said...

I know that you know that I know that I LOVE to keep up with my Elsa Jane!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to stop by from time to time (I'm probably your random South Dakota hit).

If you don't have my e-mail address, perhaps Evan's mom could send it along.

Thanks!

Jenny B.

SARA! said...

hey guys! i read your blog! It's a little creepy when anyone in the world can see pictures of your kids- happy to give you my personal credentials if you need em! ;)
Sara

Anonymous said...

We would like to continue reading and seeing Elsa's blog.

Mary said...

Please keep me in Elsas fan club. I don't feel like I'm so far away when I can see her pretty pictures and 'antics'. Oh yeah, nice to see occasional pictures of Joe and Katy as well....

Mary

Dani said...

Don't forget about us! We would be sad not to read about Elsa's antics!

TimNLolo said...

i would love to keep reading her blog... my email is lauras2323@hotmail.com

Daddy's Caddies said...

Us too! We love to keep up with our favorite little Elsa!