Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Daddy Time

Well, Elsa finally had some daddy time last night. This seems like one of the only times when Elsa is excited to play with Daddy. We had a lot of fun hanging out with grandma and grandpa G and then having some ice cream and then reading books and singing songs. Daddy's favorite part went like this during our story time:

Daddy: "Luuuuuke, I am your Faaaatheeeer." (I often say random things... which she tends to enjoy)
Elsa: "Say it again"
Daddy: "Luuuuuke, I am your Faaaatheeeer."
Elsa: "Say it normal" (so I can understand you)
Daddy: "Luke, I am your Father."
Elsa: "Say it like you did before"
Daddy: "Luuuuuke, I am your Faaaatheeeer."
Daddy: "Ellllllssssaaaa, I am your Faaaatheeeer."
Elsa: "Say Luke again"
Daddy: "Luuuuuke, I am your Faaaatheeeer."
Elsa: "Daaaddddyyy... I am your Daaauuggghhhttteeerr" (it was a good impression for never having seen the film.)
Daddy: LOL "Say that again"
Elsa: "Daaadddyyy... I am your Janeeeee." (I call her 'janie' sometimes)
Daddy: "Say what you said the first time" Still LOL

Elsa is hilarious. It was amazing how fast she decided to substitute her own words into the quote. I use this and any other silly songs I remember from my youth. Lately it has been, "Jingle Bells, Batman smells..." She gets a kick out of it and asks for it often (when she forgets that she is not supposed to like playing with daddy).

1 comment:

Evan and Nathan said...

Elsa, I'm so glad you are having fun with your faaaatheeer! The more you play with him, the more you'll see that he's a really fun guy!