Katy's funny family. : )

Checking out the boxes. This one seems to be the right size. (Words used to describe it included "enormous" and "huge," while other boxes have been labeled "steady" and "sturdy." Elsa also told me she had written in chalk on the ground: "Don't litter in my community - litter in your own community!" And she showed me a tag on her shoe that apparently says "These shoes are for 9 year olds, so they fit you, because you are 9." I think reading and writing, and perhaps college, are just around the corner...)

Goodbye house! Moving day is Saturday!

Still time for fun, Daddy took me to the children's museum today. Check out this art!

3 comments:
Elsa Jane, you are a very funny little girl!
I can't wait to see pictures of your new house. : )
Please say you are moving closer to us.
I will miss your great old house and sanctuary of a backyard, but will not miss the drunk college kids at 2:00 in the morning!
Post a Comment