Welcome to the place where we post thoughts, feelings, and pictures of what we're up to.
Elsa! I didn't know you got your athleticism and coordination from your grandpa beach! Good skipping!
The preceding comment was from Grandpa. And yes you sure are a good little skipper!
Great skipping, Elsa! I also love the boots! And the tongue action. I'd call that the Michael Jordan look, but you might say, "Michael Who?" (And I will feel very, very old.)--Fun Aunt Holly
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Elsa! I didn't know you got your athleticism and coordination from your grandpa beach! Good skipping!
The preceding comment was from Grandpa. And yes you sure are a good little skipper!
Great skipping, Elsa! I also love the boots! And the tongue action. I'd call that the Michael Jordan look, but you might say, "Michael Who?" (And I will feel very, very old.)
--Fun Aunt Holly
Post a Comment