Welcome to the place where we post thoughts, feelings, and pictures of what we're up to.
Where, oh, where did your little baby go?! Elsa is so grown up now. : ) Your little dock is lovely, by the way!
Kathy, Our little dock is at Lake Padden! Our little baby is quite the young lady now, you are right!
What a cute picture of you, Elsa, with the leaf by the water. I love the purple pants and cozy fleece jacket, too.HUGS!
Elsa, you look so grown up! Especially in the first picture! Apparently you're on your way to becoming a grown woman before I see you next! Please stay your cute little self for a little while longer! -Fun Aunt Holly
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Where, oh, where did your little baby go?! Elsa is so grown up now. : )
Your little dock is lovely, by the way!
Kathy, Our little dock is at Lake Padden! Our little baby is quite the young lady now, you are right!
What a cute picture of you, Elsa, with the leaf by the water. I love the purple pants and cozy fleece jacket, too.
HUGS!
Elsa, you look so grown up! Especially in the first picture! Apparently you're on your way to becoming a grown woman before I see you next! Please stay your cute little self for a little while longer! -Fun Aunt Holly
Post a Comment