Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

4th birthday

I had a gingerbread house decorating birthday party. After making the houses, the icing, and assembling the houses (thanks to help from Holly and Grandma R.), Mom can't imagine that we will be doing this again next year! But the kids had lots of fun, and they left one step closer to either diabetes or childhood obesity. :)

Evan and I loved my birthday cake. Notice that Evan eats his ice cream with his hands. He does that with his oatmeal, too! Like my new robe?

Opening gifts... what more needs to be said? I perfected "Yea, just what I wanted!!! What is it?" (That's a direct quote, and without coaching from Mom and Dad!)

Evan introduced me to the concept of singing into a microphone. Here we are belting out Jingle Bells while Mom plays the guitar for us.

This is quite possibly the first all-smiling-and-looking-at-the-camera picture that we have of the Roberts girls and kids! Even the baby in Holly's tummy is smiling and wishing me a happy birthday, we think!

2 comments:

Evan and Nathan said...

Such fun! We loved celebrating with you, Elsa! You are a very special girl!

Daddy's Caddies said...

Happy Birthday Elsa!! 4 years old already...one step closer to those wonderful teenage years. Some of us already bust out that "I'm 16 and I'll do what I want" voice... :)
Happy Holidays!