Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

This is the way we make brownies.

5 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

A hula girl brownie maker? Awesome outfit, Elsa! Are those from scratch? I see your dad has salt in his hand.
HUGS!
XOXO,
Emma

Elsa Jane said...

Funny you should ask, Janie. I have a funny story about Joe making brownies from scratch one time when I called him from school and was supposed to have brought snacks for something... apparently he didn't know I always use Betty Crocker! Yes, they made them from scratch.

Evan and Nathan said...

Glad the outfit comes in handy, Elsa! You're the cutest brownie maker around!

Daddy's Caddies said...

It is always important to dress up for brownie making. And everything else. :)
XOXO
Abby

Big Sky Brewers said...

Seeing your cute outfit makes us think those brownies might be good with coconut or pineapple in them...Hawaiian style! Hope they turned out well!