Welcome to the place where we post thoughts, feelings, and pictures of what we're up to.
Great snowmen! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!
I like your Frosty Family...that's amazing they almost melted over night! :) Holden
Those are truly well-done, professional snowmen if you ask me!! Looks like lots of fun.Love and hugs,EmmaP.S. ... I'm going to be a big sister in early May. I'm rooting for a brother, but a sister would be OK, too. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great snowmen! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!
I like your Frosty Family...that's amazing they almost melted over night! :) Holden
Those are truly well-done, professional snowmen if you ask me!! Looks like lots of fun.
Love and hugs,
Emma
P.S. ... I'm going to be a big sister in early May. I'm rooting for a brother, but a sister would be OK, too. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment