Welcome to the place where we post thoughts, feelings, and pictures of what we're up to.
Soon, soon, I hope! We're up to planning dates when everyone else is ready!
Thanks for pulling out the old photos. We miss you all too! Hopefully many of us can connect soon!
We vote for SOON too! At least the Northwest crew, and we are up for planning something for everyone too. We will have a new little one to meet before we know it, Miss Janie!
It has been too long. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Soon, soon, I hope! We're up to planning dates when everyone else is ready!
Thanks for pulling out the old photos. We miss you all too! Hopefully many of us can connect soon!
We vote for SOON too! At least the Northwest crew, and we are up for planning something for everyone too. We will have a new little one to meet before we know it, Miss Janie!
It has been too long. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment