Way to go, Elsa! The other day before I took Emma to drop her off with the nanny, she stopped at her Leap Frog laptop and said, "Just a minute, Mom, I have to check my e-mail." You guys learn so young these days! HUGS!
I'm sure your great grandma has a lot of wisdom to share with you Elsa...but it's neat to see you can teach her a few things about technology. :) Love, Rachel and Holden P.S. You look very pretty in your yellow dress.
Imagine the changes that Grandma has seen in her 96 years! If you told her about a flat screen that you could get information about anything from anywhere by hitting a button it probably would have seemed like magic 70 years ago!
4 comments:
Way to go, Elsa! The other day before I took Emma to drop her off with the nanny, she stopped at her Leap Frog laptop and said, "Just a minute, Mom, I have to check my e-mail." You guys learn so young these days!
HUGS!
I'm sure your great grandma has a lot of wisdom to share with you Elsa...but it's neat to see you can teach her a few things about technology. :) Love, Rachel and Holden P.S. You look very pretty in your yellow dress.
Imagine the changes that Grandma has seen in her 96 years! If you told her about a flat screen that you could get information about anything from anywhere by hitting a button it probably would have seemed like magic 70 years ago!
Good job Elsa! Such a computer-savvy kiddo, I'm sure. Great Grandma probably got a real kick out of the lesson. :)
Post a Comment