Summer adventures are about to come to a stand still next week (when sweet baby girl starts KINDERGARTEN, a whole new adventure!) and her parents trudge back to work.
But back to the real story: We saw three bears in Whistler! Didn't take pictures of any of them, but one lumbered right through this beautiful park:
And Joe came upon one on his bike. Yikes!
Finally, Elsa would like y'all to know that our house has chicken pox.
4 comments:
Such a cute picture of baby Elsa! I know, can you believe our big girls are ready for the big K? We are headed to Whistler next week too - we'll say "hi" to the bears for you...eek!
Love,
Megan, Chris, Kate and Abby
Thanks for posting the pictures! I'm glad you had a good time. I really like Joe's new look.
Glad you had a fun visit to Whistler before starting school. We've enjoyed following all your adventures this summer! Love, Rachel and Holden P.S. Our vote is for NO mustache Joe! :)
What a fun-filled summer you've had, Elsa, with lots of great adventures. I like seeing the picture of you as a little baby again. Miss you! HUGS to all.
Post a Comment