Welcome to the place where we post thoughts, feelings, and pictures of what we're up to.
Or Leavenworth. It's closer! Looks like a really fun snowshoe trip on a beautiful day!
Wow! What a beauitful place!! Where in Colorado did you visit?
I think you should move to Colorado!!!
What fun! As Team Juchem can atest, Colorado can be really dry and hot, too. But it's beautiful. The elevation takes some getting used to. HUGS!
What an adventure! Love the moss-staches.
And I'd really like the secret for that smile in the last picture. M&M's or is there something else?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Or Leavenworth. It's closer! Looks like a really fun snowshoe trip on a beautiful day!
Wow! What a beauitful place!! Where in Colorado did you visit?
I think you should move to Colorado!!!
What fun! As Team Juchem can atest, Colorado can be really dry and hot, too. But it's beautiful. The elevation takes some getting used to. HUGS!
What an adventure! Love the moss-staches.
And I'd really like the secret for that smile in the last picture. M&M's or is there something else?
Post a Comment