Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

mmmm... food

Daddy was eating a cookie yesterday morning (his normal breakfast fare) and I was really wanting a bite. He then faked that he was going to give me some and when I bit down, he took the cookie away... I don't think he really believed I would do it. WAKE UP daddy... milk for every meal... day after day... for five months. Luckily mommy clued in and fed me some rice cereal... I must say, I am happy about this transition. While I am excited about solid food, I could do without the new tooth; its now become a real pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elsa, you are way cute!

SARA! said...

mmmmm.... rice ceeereaaaal...

Good stuff. Vivienne is pretty fond of it too. Hey Elsa, keep up the growing and getting bigger and more beautiful every day- you certainly are doing a great job!