Search This Blog

Friday, March 02, 2007

Fear Not


Elsa is not afraid of much. Not afraid of being thrown in the air, swinging high, big dogs, eating green mushy stuff, pretty much nothing...

However, we have found Elsa's weak point: bugs. We're not sure if it is all bugs, but she seems to dislike bees, flies, and whatever the thing is that is pictured to the right. We'll find some more bugs this summer and see if the dislike is universal.

Oh, she also dislikes big, hairy men until she gets to know them. Sorry guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true! I'm not a very hairy guy, but I do have some facial hair. And every time Elsa sees me, about once a month or so, it does takes some time before she will even look at me without frowning.

Fun_Aunt_Holly said...

I don't blame you, Elsa. I'm a little hesitant about big, hairy men, too!