Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mexican Super Star



Did we tell you we were going to Mexico? I was a little confused about the difference between "Mexico" and "our hotel" - they both have a swimming pool and a beach, right? I got a lot of attention because I was just about the only "guerrita" (loose translation: little white girl) around. Ladies touched my face and my hair and little girls followed me around. Daddy's wondering why he didn't get equal attention...isn't he blond and blue eyed, too?
Words I learned this week:
hola = hi
gracias = thank you
adios = good bye
mucho gusto = nice to meet you
bebe = baby

2 comments:

Dani said...

Elsa! Glad you had fun in Mexico! :) I think a December 19th birthday sounds great! Katy and Joe, hope you two are doing well! We miss you guys!

Evan and Nathan said...

Elsa, I want to go with you next year!