Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Talking

Elsa is interested in predicting our conversations lately. Here's one she just told me about:
"Mommy, I didn't want Daddy to pick me up and bring me out here after my nap. Next time I will walk out of your room all by myself and I will say 'Mommy, are you in the office?' and you will say, 'No, I'm in the living room!'"


Earlier, on the city bus, she told me about this scenario: "Mommy, if I'm sitting on my knees and the bus stops and I FLY through the air, then I will get hurt and you will pick me up and say 'oh, are you okay?' and I will cry and we will go back to the water park and I will put my head in the water and I will say 'oh, that's better.'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have conversations with my favorite niece next week!

-Fun Aunt Holly