Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Leavenworth!

 We took a nice snowshoe trip at Iron Gate Bridge.
 We found some bear cubs in a cave but they ended up being friendly.
 We had a fun time "training" down the hill in front our our condo.That's Evan in the front, and Aunt Holly and Nathan behind Elsa. (Mom only tried it on the sled once...)
Fun times with the family!!!

4 comments:

Big Sky Brewers said...

Looks like a wonderful family trip to Leavenworth! I like the little snowshoes. I don't blame you for sledding down that hill only ONCE Katy...you were flying!

Evan and Nathan said...

So glad Joe got that on video! On the way home Adam said that was one of the best parts of the weekend. I love the screams!

Elsa Jane said...

That video was so silly. -Elsa

Daddy's Caddies said...

Looks like a great trip! Glad to hear the bears were friendly...