Search This Blog

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Snowy Day!

This morning I played at the park with my friend Owen,

 took a break for some science experiments,

shared an interesting math fact with Mom: "Did you know that after you say 110, then you say 111, 112, and 113? And after you've said 100 and another 100 then you say 102!",
and headed back out for more snowy day fun!
I hope school won't be canceled tomorrow. Mom and Dad are hoping for a late start!

4 comments:

Evan and Nathan said...

Cute hat! We wish we had a snowy day! And we're glad you like your science kit!

Big Sky Brewers said...

Wow, looks like you had a blast outside in the snow and exploring science indoors! We're also impressed by your number sense! Love Rachel and Holden :)

mary said...

Elsa, I'm so glad you like science and numbers...maybe next time I see you I'll tell you all my math/number jokes! Love you! Aunt Mary

Daddy's Caddies said...

What a busy day! Maybe a budding math and science teacher? :)