Sorry Katy. I was telling Jim how how Bellingham School District just finally got out for summer break and you've been waiting patiently for your vacation time...and then he saw the weather in Bellingham on his phone this morning...54 degrees and raining. He said it was even nicer in Great Falls...where we usually had really cool June days. Hang in there! I'm sure it'll be nice and sunny very soon!! Enjoy your summer. Rachel :)
3 comments:
Sorry Katy. I was telling Jim how how Bellingham School District just finally got out for summer break and you've been waiting patiently for your vacation time...and then he saw the weather in Bellingham on his phone this morning...54 degrees and raining. He said it was even nicer in Great Falls...where we usually had really cool June days. Hang in there! I'm sure it'll be nice and sunny very soon!! Enjoy your summer. Rachel :)
We flew into Seattle today and it was pouring. I immediately thought of you! It can only get better, right?
I hope for all of our sake the sun comes back soon! Jun-uary is almost over. :)
Post a Comment