WOW! It's so nice to see your tea party and get pictures of your beautiful house, which I hadn't seen. Elsa, don't worry, Emma's hair is a rat's nest most of the time and she won't let me comb it very often without screaming that it hurts. We do try to wash it every couple of days. :-)
5 comments:
Great idea! You look so pretty with all your friends, Elsa! Did you host the tea party with your parents or was it at another friend's house?!
How cute and creative! You are a beautiful hostess! Am I mistaken, or did you even comb your hair?! :)
Also, did you use your new tea set that I was afraid my boys would break?
Rachel, it was at our house! Holly, yes we used the tea set, and Elsa has been bathing regularly this week so her hair is not a rat's nest!
WOW! It's so nice to see your tea party and get pictures of your beautiful house, which I hadn't seen. Elsa, don't worry, Emma's hair is a rat's nest most of the time and she won't let me comb it very often without screaming that it hurts. We do try to wash it every couple of days. :-)
Post a Comment