Search This Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hmmm...

I can't think of much to say. It was a fun day.


Oh, I did change the settings on my blog so you can post anonymously... meaning you don't have to sign in.

2 comments:

Ned Noodle said...

Elsa, the Crazy Canadian Government is thinking of standardizing federal governing terms to four years and thereby "fixing" election dates. I always thought that "fixing" was a bad thing when it came to elections, like Florida in 2000 for example. In any case, it wouldn't work in our parliamentary system of responsible government because the opposition parties play an important role in keeping the government in check. If election dates were "fixed" then the government would be untippable and we might as well change our system to a republic (yech). Furthermore, what would be the benefit? To keep governments from lasting the full five years they are allowed? Or to keep governments from calling an election when it best suits them? I say the benefits are small and the cost is to great. What are your thoughts?

Fun_Aunt_Holly said...

No comment on the above, but it is thought-provoking. I just wanted to comment on the picture. Elsa, you are quite the chunky monkey? Are you sure you are not joining your mommy and daddy on their Mallard's runs? I think you are the cutest girl ever! I miss you so much!