So, ever wanted to pick up the phone and hear Elsa's voice... but either haven't memorized the number or don't want to pay long distance charges? Wish you could just click a button and call Elsa instantly? (Well you can, its called speed dial, but anyways...) Now... with one click and 9 simple key presses you can call Elsa for free. Just scroll to the bottom of her blog, click "call me" and enter your phone number. Your phone will ring... you'll pick it up... and then Elsa's [parent's] phone will ring. (Sorry, no cell phone for Elsa yet, although I'm planning for one of those GPS enabled phones when she is a teenager to track her movements : )
Remember, this is in Beta testing right now... so lets hope it works.
2 comments:
Elsa,
I haven't tried to call you yet, but I'm sure it will work. Your parents are very techy-clever! I'm also noticing how terribly smart their blog book selections are... =) You are one lucky girl!
Hope you're enjoying your new cousin!
xoxo
Kathy
Hey Cuz, I'd call you, but Mommy hasn't taught me how to use the phone yet. I keep noticing that Mommy talks a lot on it with Daddy, so I'll try and pick up some pointers.
Post a Comment