Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Birthday!

For those of you that missed the fun: 
On Friday night, we ate at Red Robin, and then the wait staff sang a song to me, which I sang over and over on the way home. Then I opened some presents at home with Mom and Dad - they made me wait ALL day...  

At my party on Saturday, my friends and I decorated cookies. We may have ingested more candy and frosting than we actually got on the cookies.

Mommy decorated my cake with a kitty, and my friends were very interested in taking the candles out of the cake. 
We played with my new tea set, and later I modeled my new pj's. (Thanks, G and G Glenn!)
It was a very eventful two day celebration! Thanks to all who were able to share it with me (in body and spirit)!

1 comment:

Grandma R said...

What a great birthday party, Elsa.
So sorry we were not able to join in the fun. We will save our presents for you to open when you come here for Christmas. And when we go to your house we can have a tea party!

Love, Grandma and Grandpa