Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Summer in December

Grandma told me to go pick some clothes out this morning, so I did. Mommy NEVER lets me dress this way! Thanks, Grandma! (See, I even have my cat collar on.) (And by the way, that is not a pose. Mommy rues the day I see advertisements of pretty girls posing like this. This shot, completely an accident.)
Grandma made me a gingerbread house to decorate! I screamed at Mommy for a while before dinner when she refused to let me eat more frosting and even moved the house out of the reach of me and my usually handy stool. Then I threw an onion and got a time out.

By the way, my other Grandparents do a lot of fun things with me, too. Mommy's just not usually around to document it with photos. Love you, G and G!

4 comments:

Kath said...

Throwing onions?! Elsa Jane... too much frosting, I suppose!

xoxo
Kathy

Evan and Nathan said...

What a pretty house you made!

Anonymous said...

You are right, Grandma and Grandpa G. are being "blog neglected". Better take your camera over there more often :-)

Laila said...

I just realized your stories haven't been coming to my RSS feed -- I've missed out on months of my Elsa stories! Time to catch up! :)