Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Learning to Swim

Elsa loves her swim lessons. We go to the pool a lot but she's never put her face in the water willingly for me!

Coming up after grabbing a pink ring off the bottom. I asked Elsa what she does about breathing when she puts her face under the water and she said "I don't." (Duh, Mom.)
Hey, this makes a pretty good bracelet!
I love Elsa's teacher. Though I've never met her, she's smiling and completely engaging Elsa in almost every picture Grandpa took of her. Today the other 2 boys in her class didn't show so Elsa got a private lesson. (And proud Grandpa didn't miss a second of the action - thanks for taking pictures so we can all share in the joy of preschool swim lessons!)

1 comment:

Evan and Nathan said...

Elsa, you're so grown up! I'm proud of you for going under water to get the rings! Especially since I've seen you not want to put your head down at all in the bath. I'm glad you're having fun!