She came in to the house to ask what letter says "yuh" and when I got outside this is what Elsa had independently written: (I love you, in case you don't read phonetically.)
Holy cow, this is what happens when parents interact with their kids. Can someone please inform all the parents that park their kids in front of the TV of the capacity of the young mind?
Holy cow, this is what happens when parents interact with their kids. Can someone please inform all the parents that park their kids in front of the TV of the capacity of the young mind?
Now it says (from bottom to top, even though Elsa told me you are supposed to "start here" as she pointed to the top left of the hula hoop): I love you and I hope...
3 comments:
Perhaps you will skip kindergarten and go right to 4th grade! Your fun aunt is completely impressed. And to think, you did this all without Sesame Street!
She IS brilliant! Wow, my mommy and I are really impressed too. :)
Holy moley! I think I would have a melt down (or two), too , after doing such hard work. What a big girl! (and speaking from the standpoint of a teacher...WOW...WOW...WOW!!!)
Post a Comment